Furniture distribution in China
La distribuzione del mobile in Cina
Pages: 105 | Edizione: Giugno 2011, © CSIL | Lingua: Inglese | Prezzo: Euro 1600 + IVA 22% |
The first edition of the report Furniture Distribution in China offers an accurate comprehensive picture of the Chinese furniture and furnishings market, providing 2006-2010 trends (in value) of furniture production and consumption, imports and exports. Furniture consumption breakdown by segment and price ranges for the year 2010 (in value and in volume) is also included. Distribution channels, Mark up and Reference Prices of the Chinese furniture market are further considered.
The research includes also a Sector Analysis providing basic data on production, consumption, exports, imports and top companies of the following segment: Kitchen furniture, Bedroom furniture, Upholstered furniture, Office furniture and Hospitality furniture.
A deepening on the wealth distribution in China and a focus on Chinese luxury furniture market is also included.
The analysis of furniture distribution channels includes furniture specialist distributors, non specialist distributors and contract projects and covers: Owned stores, Franchising, Monobrand, Furniture chains, Furniture cities and Furniture streets, DIY and Electronics.
Short profiles of the main distributors operating on the Chinese furniture market are also available.
A description of the main distribution and consumption differences by Chinese province and sales distribution by province in a sample of companies are also provided. The provinces considered are: South, South-West, East, North, North-East, North-West, and Central.
An analysis of the Chinese furniture market includes: Demand Drivers (macroeconomic indicators, population distribution and construction market) and of the latest Product Trends among Chinese consumers.
Addresses of around 350 Chinese furniture manufacturers and retailers are also included and other 50 key contacts among fairs, magazines, architects and other sector consultants.
Among the considered products: Living and dining furniture, Upholstery, Bedrooms, Children bedrooms, Home tables and chairs, Mattresses, Kitchen furniture, Other occasional furniture, Bathroom furniture, Office furniture, Other non residential furniture, Residential lighting and Hotel furniture.
- 1. MARKET SIZE and ACTIVITY TREND
- Furniture production, consumption, exports and imports over the period 2007-2010
- Furniture consumption in value and in volume 2010
- Consumption breakdown by segment and price range 2010
- 2. SECTOR ANALYSIS
- Production consumption, imports and leading operators of the following segment: Kitchen furniture, Bedroom furniture, Upholstered furniture, Office furniture and Hospitality furniture.
- 3. FURNITURE CONSUMPTION AND DISTRIBUTION
- Wealth Distribution (Focus on the luxury segment),
- Chinese distribution channels for domestic products
- Chinese distribution channel for foreign products
- Retail formats: Owned stores, franchising, monobrand, Furniture chains, Furniture streets and furniture towns, DIY and Electronics Mark-up and reference prices
- Short profile of the leading furniture chains operating in China
- Short profile of some important independent retailers and manufacturers' owned stores
- Short profile of the leading DIY and supermarkets
- Short profile of the leading Electronics/appliances stores
- Distribution by Province: South, South-West, East, North, North-East, North-West, Central and Target Cities
- 4. KEY CONTACTS
- Leading architects and interior design studios
- Software houses
- 5. DEMAND DRIVERS AND PRODUCT TRENDS
- Construction market
- Product trends
- APPENDIX I List of furniture manufacturers
- APPENDIX II List of furniture retailers
- APPENDIX III List of architectural studios
- APPENDIX IV List of fairs, magazines, institutions and other sector consultants
Armani Casa, Armourcoat, Asig Design, Asis Design, Aureole, Beijing Furton, Bobocean, Bulthaup, Chengyue, Choisi, Chunzai Design, Como, Cowell, Dayazhai, Da Vinci, DC Design, Dickson, E&M, Fendi Casa, Flink, Formica, Forwaro, Fudebao, FuLong, GaoHua, Gwen Design, Home Classic, Honland, Huafeng, Huayi, Ji & C, Jiali, Joyce World, Kinetic, Kokai Studios, Kuka Technics, Lacquercraft, Landbond, Luxman, Maratti, Markor, MaxMarko, Maxxa, Muse, Poltrona Frau, Quanyou, Qumei, Rattan Masters, Royal Furniture, Royal Life, Savio Firmino, Saporiti, Shanghai Young Shape, Shing Mark, Siematic, Starcorp, Sunon, Tabu China, Tiancheng, Today, Trinity, Wanyou, Welldone, Welon, Xilinmen, Yayihua, Zhejiang Lihao Furniture
Furniture distribution in China (La distribuzione del mobile in Cina) - S.59
Pagine: 105 | Edizione: Giugno 2011 , © CSIL | Lingua: Inglese | Prezzo: Euro 1600 + IVA 22% |
compra on line verrai reindirizzato alla pagina di commercio elettronico di CSIL. www.worldfurnitureonline.com
Le nostre ricerche sono basate su dati rilevati mediante indagini dirette e sul database statistico CSIL. Le fonti informative utilizzate comprendono inoltre: interviste telefoniche, bilanci e profili aziendali, dati forniti da associazioni di categoria, riviste di settore e directories, dati forniti dagli uffici centrali di statistica di vari paesi.